- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
A great Bloody Mary variation.
- 1 c. hot water
- 2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp. beef base
- 2 c. tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. dill pickle juice
- ¾ c. vodka
- Combine hot water, seasoning and beef base; mix well.
- Let sit 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- Pour tomato-vegetable juice cocktail, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice and vodka into a large pitcher.
- Strain beef broth into tomato mixture; stir to combine.
- Pour over ice into individual glasses.
- Serve with a pickle spear, if desired.