- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4 cups
You'll love these fresh tasting croutons.
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning Blend
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. pepper, black medium grind
- ¾ to 1 Bread cubes (approximately 3/4 to 1 inch)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, pure OR olive canola blend
- 1 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and black pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl, drizzle oil over cubes.
- Stir until cubes are coated with oil.
- Sprinkle cubes with cheese and the desired amount of seasoning .
- Store unused herb mixture in a re-sealable container for future use.
- Spread seasoned croutons in a single layer on a 15x10-inch baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cubes are dried; stir occasionally.
- Cool on baking sheet.
- Store in plastic, re-sealable bag.
A slightly stale Italian country or basic sourdough loaf work best for croutons!