- Cook Time: 37 Minutes
- Yield: 20 servings
Enjoy this versatile granola as a snack in itself, or use as a topping for yogurt and ice cream. Team with milk for a great breakfast cereal!
- 1⁄3 c. butter OR margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 c. honey
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. maple flavor
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ½ c. old fashioned OR quick oats
- ½ c. shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 c. raisins OR chopped dried fruit mixture
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine butter, honey, brown sugar, maple extract, cinnamon, oats and sunflower seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until oats and sunflower seeds are evenly coated.
- Spread mixture in 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 22 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Cool. Stir in raisins.
Walnuts, almonds or pecan pieces can be substituted for the sunflower seeds, if desired.