- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
Potatoes and winter squash, mashed together with sour cream, herbs and Parmesan cheese. A delicious twist on plain mashed potatoes!
- Cook squash according to package directions.
- Place potatoes in large pan and cover with water.
- Cook until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Combine squash, potatoes, butter and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat another 1 to 2 minutes to thoroughly mix.
- Serve hot.
Two medium butternut squash, baked, can be substituted for the frozen squash.