- Yield: 8 Servings
Simple marinade is good on mushrooms, peppers, onions, asparagus, etc.
- ¼ c. olive oil, extra virgin
- ¼ c. water
- 2 tbsp. Chicken Seasoning Blend
- 2 lb. (4 medium) zucchini or yellow squash
- Combine oil, water and seasoning in a large shallow container.
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise; cut in half again, crosswise.
- Add zucchini to container and toss to mix well.
- Marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Remove zucchini from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill over medium heat until just tender, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.