- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
Olive oil and a few spices transform chicken breasts.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Oregano Leaf
- ¼ to ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray; add chicken breast.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken.
- Combine lemon juice, oregano, salt and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spread over chicken.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.