- Cook Time: 32 Minutes
- Yield: About 5 dozen
Bet you can't eat just one!
- 3 c. quick oats (not instant)
- ½ c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- ½ c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract, pure
- 1 pkg. (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 c. raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine quick oats, flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in oat mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, candies and raisins.
- Drop 1-1/2 inch dough balls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove from pans.