- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Simple and hearty.
- ½ c. corn syrup, light
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- ½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 4 to 5 c. sliced peeled peaches
- 1 c. buttermilk baking mix
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ¼ c. milk
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Stir together corn syrup, corn starch and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add peaches*; toss to coat well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine buttermilk baking mix, milk, butter and sugar in a bowl until smooth.
- Drop by spoonfuls over fruit.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
*Frozen peaches are not recommended for this recipe.