- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
This easy to make spice paste transforms a steak.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine oil, basil, crushed red pepper, salt, garlic, fennel seeds and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rinse and pat dry steaks.
- Evenly coat both sides of steaks with spice mixture.
- Grill steaks 15 to 20 minutes for medium-rare doneness, turning once.
- Place steaks on serving platter; tent with foil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove foil, squeeze lemon over the top of steaks.
For an even heartier flavor, drizzle steaks lightly with extra virgin olive oil just before serving