- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- Yield: 1 9 x 5-inch loaf or 2 8-1/2 x 4-inch loaves
Moist and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or two 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in alarge mixing bowl.
- Stir well and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla in amedium mixing bowl.
- Stir in zucchini until well blended.
- Add zucchini mixture to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan(s).
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes for 9 x 5-inch pan or 45 to 55 minutes for smaller pans until loaf is deep brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack.